Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Other recent blog posts

There are a few posts that I have seen other blogs/sites that I think are interesting, and would like to share with anyone who reads my blog.

Andy Patrick has a series of useful "efficient development" posts regarding speeding up and making game development easier. Check it out:

Efficient Development, Part I
Efficient Development, Part II
Efficient Development, Part III
Efficient Development, Part IV


Next up there were a couple of articles on Gamasutra related to 2D fluid dynamics that are also pretty interesting.

Fluid Dynamics, Part I
Fluid Dynamics, Part II


Christer Ericson has an interesting post on using cellular automata for path finding. And one of the guys over at XNAInfo already has a working XNA demo implementing the idea.

Path finding with cellular automata
Game of Life on the GPU

Got any interesting links? Post 'em in the comments!

No comments: